How the Process Works
- Clothing & shoes must be of current style & no older then FOUR YEARS!
- Clothing must be freshly laundered & folded. No tears, stains or holes. Please look over your items before bringing them to us. A Magic Eraser does wonders on a pair of shoes!
- Totes: We allow (2) 20 gallon totes per appointment, if the totes are any bigger we will NOT accept your items at drop off. (Double appointments are no longer allowed) You'll have to reschedule your appointment & bring them back in 20 gallon totes. After we review your items, we'll give you a call. You'll have ONE WEEK to pick your totes, after that the totes & items in them will be donated. We get roughly 50-75 totes A WEEK and we just don't have the room to store them.
- Mark downs: Item are usually on the sales floor to 1-2 months before they are marked down to 25% off, after another month they go to 50% off. Remaining items gets donated to Families Helping Families. We do sometimes have FLASH sales or Semi-Annual Sales (in the slower months)
- Store Credit/Requesting a Check: You are able to use your store credit at ANYTIME. If you decide to request a check, we do payouts from the 10th-20th of the month and the amount is what sold the previous month and prior. Ex. January 10th-20th we pay out what was sold Dec. and prior.
Brands we Accept *Items must be FOUR years or newer
- Under Armour
- Janie & Jack
- North Face
- Children's Place
- Cat & Jack (Target)
- Ralph Lauren
- Gap/Old Navy
- Adidas....plus many more!
Brands We DO NOT Accept
- Wal-Mart brands Ex. Faded Glory, Garanimals, Mix-n-Match etc.
- Circo, Cherokee (older Target brands)
Items We Accept
- Accessories Ex. New socks, tights, etc.
- Toys (New toys still in box sell best. We no longer accept toys that require a bag, they don't sell or display well)
- Baby Gear
- Sports items (mostly cleats & shin guards)
- Dance (leotards, dance shoes & tights)
Items We DO NOT Accept
- Hand-made items/clothing
- Bedroom & bathroom decor
- Sleeping bags
- Breast pumps
- Diaper pails
- Sports Gear Ex. football pads, etc.
- Used infant plates, bottles & cups
- Used infant bath towels
- Used socks/underwear
Junior Girls - Size XS & Small athletic wear ONLY
Junior Boys - Size XS, Small & Medium athletic wear ONLY
Our main focus at PJ is children's clothing.
Do you still have dollar racks? We don't, often times times will get marked down to 50% off. Semi-annual sales are ran twice a year, watch Facebook for details.